1. Rome in Limo Tour (From Kapitman) - Sorry this tour is full
I have just reserved an 8 passenger shore excursion for Naples. I have booked an 8 passenger for only two of us, so we have room for 6 more. If we get a total of 8 the cost will be 75 Euro per person. (Plus entry into Pompeii) we can also ada guide for Pompeii for 100 Euro if we want. I am good either way.... guide/no guide. Here is the site for the tour...it is the Pompeii Sorrento Positano excursion. You can join the tour from the site.
2. Joe Banana (from Lisah101) - Sorry this tour is full
From the port of Naples/Salerno to Pompeii, Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast.
4-6 guests: 400€ "discounted price 370€" If 6 people it's either 67E or 62E if you book all 3(Rome, Florence, Naples)
7-8 guests: 450€ "discounted price 420€" if 8 people, its either 56 E or 53 E if you book all 3
9-12 guests: 750€ "discounted price 720€ if 12 pp, it's either 63E or 60 E if you book all 3
13-16 guests: 950€ "discounted price 920€ if 16 pp, it's either 60E or 56 E if you book all 3
Joe Banana Naples Tour Link
Either my driver or me will wait for you at gangway of your cruise ship at the terminal of Naples, I'll stand there with the sign with your name on it. While we drive by Naples I'll give you information about the city of Naples. Then we'll drive by the foot of the volcano (Mt Vesuvius) the guilty of Pompeii and many other villages, soon after we'll reach Pompeii where you are going to visit the ruins, after that we move to the Amalfi Coast and we are going to visit Positano which is the jewel of the coastline, walk around here and if you want I can take you in a typical restaurant where you can taste all the freshness of the area. In the afternoon we drive to Sorrento which is an a beautiful resort built as a terrace on the sea (the Mediterranean sea) there you can have a nice walk by the historical part of the town have a nice gelato or a shot of Limoncello and then we drive back to the ship, if we start our tour at 8.00/8.30am we'll be back at ship by 5.00/5.30pm.
The quoted tours include:
9 hrs tour in a private deluxe mercedes van, english speaking driver/guide, parking, highway tolls, gasoline, taxes.
We usually recommend to tour Pompeii with a pivate licensed guide, which is available at an extra cost of 100€ for two hours tour. Of course there are even other way to tour Pompeii for example the audioguides which are available on the spot, not a real guide but less expensive. Above 10 guests the guide will cost you 130€.
Not included in fees: 11 Euro pp for Pompeii. Tour operator indicated there usually isn't any problem getting these tickets onsite with no wait if we go in the morning.
3. Pick up and drop off Naples Port (from festivalfrau)
* A two-hour stop at Pompeii
* Head to Sorrento
* Time for a PIZZA lunch, included in price, watch & learn from a qualified pizza chef ... then its hands on, time to create your own pizza. The chef will then cook it in a wood burning oven and serve it to you for lunch with salad and soft drinks, followed by Limoncello for the adults !!! a local liquor used as a digestive drink by the Italians, and a great way to freshen your taste buds for our next stop !!!
* Italy’s famous GELATO (similar to ice cream but not so frozen, and a lot tastier!!) as they say 'no visit to Italy is the same without gelato’. Mario, TV personality, 3rd generation master of the famous Sorrentine Gelato will be happy to show you the secrets. He will create fresh Gelato with lots of tasting during the process.
* TIME PERMITTING : Explore the historical area, full of quaint cobbled lanes, numerous churches and a fantastic mix of designer and souvenir shops. When you wish to relax … visit the public gardens or sit and enjoy a drink in the main square and ‘people-watch’ with the locals.
PRICE FOR 2013 … per group:
Cost for the air-conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver including all above, lunch and ice cream class
Groups of 1-3 people - 420 Euro
Groups of 4-6 people - 580 Euro
Groups of 7-8 people - 670 Euro
Payment is on the day direct to the driver in cash only, Euro.
All tolls, parking, petrol and taxes are included.
Not included are: entrance fees, authorised guide in Pompeii, tips.
Entrance fee for Pompeii is Euro 11 per person.
An Authorised Archaeological Guide costs Euro 110 for a 2-hour private tour within Pompeii.
If you just want to just wander around the site alone then you can without a guide or you can hire an ‘audio headset guide’ on the day.