Barcelona Transfer options
1. Transfer to Hotel Vilamari only (contact UCfalli)
They do have larger vehicles. Online it looks like it then jumps to 12 passengers, then 16, then 25, then 54!
The transfer of 12 will probably be what we need then.
What they quoted me is the same for when you go online and do the quick quote. So looks like the prices are as follows:
12 people 75 Euros (6.25 Euro each if 12 people)
16 people 91 Euros (5.69 Euro each if 16 people)
AnDeNo.UK : Ann & Derek stlrboo : Dave & Denise
budgetfairytale : Mindy & Tim
ucfalli : Allison & David
Lisah101 : Lisa & Terry
2. Transfer to Hotel along with Barcelona Tour (contact Cleopup)
For anyone staying at least one day in Barcelona I contacted a tour guide for a tour of Barcelona and Montserrat I would like to get a group together for this could you let me know who would like to join us. They will pick us up at the pier store the luggage and drop of off at the hotel after. This will save transfer fare. Below is the tour description. If we get 8 people we get a driver and a tour guide.
Semi-private tour in a small group of only 4-12 persons (subject to minimum 4 persons signed up) - 99 Euros per person
If you wish to enjoy a full day excursion that covers all the main highlights in and around Barcelona – this is the tour for you! This is a day packed with sights which includes all the main highlights of Barcelona as well as a visit to the famous site of Montserrat, with its great mountain-top views as well as its impressive Basilica.
We will begin the day by meeting you at your hotel or your ship in the morning. From there, we will begin the tour by visiting the site of Montjuic with its impressive views over Barcelona. We will proceed to make our way to the famous Monastery of Montserrat and the beautiful basilica. You will enjoy a safe and comfortable ride as well as great views along the way up the mountain. When we reach the top, like thousands of pilgrims before, you will be touched and inspired as you explore the magnificent mountain and its spectacular rock formations. Learn about the legend of the Black Virgin and enjoy a performance by the “La Escolanía”, which is the oldest children’s choir in Europe (if available). We will show you all the interesting points in & around the Park and will reveal the interesting history behind this impressive site.
You can choose whether you want to take the funicular railway, do some walking on your own, shop for local cheese & jam, or just take in the amazing views for a little longer. After lunch (approx. 12 Euros extra if wanted) we will make our way through beautiful little scenic roads back to Barcelona to visit the major highlights of the city.
These are some of the things you can expect on a typical Barcelona & Montserrat tour (the itinerary for private tours is flexible and you can choose other sights if wanted):
* La Sagrada Família - world-famous architectural masterpiece
* Park Güel – Gaudí’s Park with beautiful city views
* Passeig de Gràcia – Barcelona’s most luxurious strip
* La Pedrera / Casa Milà - Gaudí’s famous building in Barcelona
* Casa Batlló - Gaudí’s astounding contribution to Modernisimo
* Casa Amatller – part of the famous trio ‘Apple of Discord’
* Casa Morera – part of the famous trio ‘Apple of Discord’
* Plaza Espanya – the most impressive plaza in Barcelona
* The National Palace – an impressive site with great views
* The Olympic Ring – see where it all happened in 1992
* Montjuïc Castle – with history and overlooking the port
* The Columbus Monument – for the world-famous explorer
* Montserrat - most famous site outside of Barcelona with wonderful mountain views, impressive basilica at the top of the mountain, and on most days you can enjoy a memorable performance by Europe’s oldest children’s choir
Please note that we stop at the sites in the city and walk around for anywhere between 5 to 30 minutes depending on the site and your preferences.
Entry fees to sites in the city are extra (not normally needed with the typical itinerary or the small group tour). Admission to Montserrat is included in the price.
We are very experienced with cruise passengers and will pick you up right from the pier. We can also keep your luggage safe and secure in the vehicle if needed!
The above tour includes:
· Anywhere in Barcelona pick up & drop off
· Personal English speaking gentleman for groups of 7 persons or less
· Dedicated driver + English speaking guide for groups of 8 persons or more
· No hidden fees – price includes comfortable and air-conditioned transportation, petrol, parking, toll roads, admission to Montserrat, and all taxes
· Complete flexibility on all our private excursions – including the start time, length of stay in each site, modification to our suggested itinerary, restaurant visit if wanted, etc
· Option to skip the line at the Sagrada Familia on our private tours